question

aghodoosi avatar image
0 Likes"
aghodoosi asked ·

Was the API down this morning (as well as last night). Looks like it came back around 10:45 am - can anyone confirm?

web api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ccaltuna avatar image
0 Likes"
ccaltuna answered ·

Hi @aghodoosi,

I'm sorry that you experienced an issue with the API. Does not appear that there was any system-wide downtime recently. We offer an API status tracker that you can use to check for downtime, and subscribe to incident alerts: https://status.intrinio.com/.

If the API status tracker is not showing any downtime, and you're experiencing issues, please use our live chat (9:30 am - 5:30 pm EST) or email support@intrinio.com. We take API outages very seriously and appreciate customers reaching out when they're experiencing a problem.

Thanks!

· 2 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Was data recently removed from the sandbox? Options API queries that were working yesterday are returning no data for me this morning. The API is *functioning*, but not getting me anything back.

0 Likes 0 · ·

@subsevn,

I apologize for any inconvenience. We are in the process of modifying the sandbox, so it is likely that some data will no longer be accessible. We are moving to production-level technical demos to give potential customers a better idea of how our data will fit their needs. If you are interested in a personal demo, I encourage you to request a consultation with our team!

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.