question

jmoroz97 avatar image
1 Like"
jmoroz97 asked ·

Are the shares outstanding data tags available in the sandbox?

I am using the Javascript sdk to try to query for "weightedavebasicsharesos" and "adjweightedavebasicsharesos" of the DOW 30 companies - specifically with the getSecurityHistoricalData function - however no data is ever returned. I am able to get other tags such as closing price however.

Thanks in advance...

intrinio-sdksandboxshares outstanding
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mkelly avatar image
0 Likes"
mkelly answered ·

Hi Jmoroz97, this is due to the limitations of the sandbox environment. Since Sandbox is only intended for testing purposes, we suggest you use the sample queries for system and structure testing. The data you are querying is readily available with production access and our sales team would be happy to help you get access!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

rgtichy avatar image
0 Likes"
rgtichy answered ·

You've taken away all of the 'quarterly' data from the sandbox? The only sandbox responses that seem to work are those from the "current" statement_code? And how can one really examine any of the balance_sheet or income_statement or cashflow_statement data to get familiar with the responses IF it is all removed now? (These things all worked ~a month ago, and now you're just slowing me down as a developer by not having even two companies on which I can sample all of the API response data. Even if the data were seeded with fake values it'd be worth a lot more to me.)

I have to be wrong about this, right? I want to be wrong about this...

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.