question

simon avatar image
1 Like"
simon asked ·

FundamentalsApi does not return values

Hello,

I am using the Company and FundamentalApi for testing purpose (Sandbox). Normally everything works fine. However, if I try now to access an endpoint (in Java), I always get an error like this:

com.intrinio.invoker.ApiException: Not Found

First of all, I have thaught, that I have made a wrong request, but I also checked the rest api directly:

https://api-v2.intrinio.com/companies/AAPL/fundamentals?fiscal_year=2017&api_key=...

This returns the following object:

{"fundamentals":[],"company":{"id":"com_NX6GzO","ticker":"AAPL","name":"Apple Inc","lei":"HWUPKR0MPOU8FGXBT394","cik":"0000320193"}}

Normally the fundamentals array should not be empty.

In contrast to this, other enpoints like:

https://api-v2.intrinio.com/securities/AAPL/prices?api_key=...

are working perfectly.

Has someone the same problem currently and knows the root cause?

Thanks in advance

Simon

web apius fundamenals
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
mkelly avatar image
0 Likes"
mkelly answered ·

Hi Simon, this is due to the limitations of the sandbox environment. Many query parameters are unavailable and the data will not be up to date. The sandbox data is reviewed by our data quality team since the sandbox is intended to allow users to discover the structure of the data as well as some of the features of the API. The data you are querying is readily available with production access and our sales team would be happy to help get you get access!

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.