question

mbazhe03 avatar image
1 Like"
mbazhe03 asked ·

I am getting this exception com.intrinio.invoker.ApiException: Not Found when calling securityApi.getSecurityRealtimePrice(identifier, source);

I am calling securityApi.getSecurityRealtimePrice(identifier, source); from java app.

identifier ="WFC".

source = null;

I am getting com.intrinio.invoker.ApiException: Not Found.

Any ideas?

real time stock price
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

I unfortunately don't know the answer, but maybe this is linked to my question: https://community.intrinio.com/questions/581/fundamentalsapi-does-not-return-values.html .

It has worked again for me two days ago, however, now I am getting the same exception again.

1 Like 1 · ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
mkelly avatar image
0 Likes"
mkelly answered ·

Hi mbazhe03, You are likely receiving this error due to the limitations of the sandbox environment. As it is stated on the sandbox documentation page it is intended for test purposes only and thus has a limited data pool. If you want access to this information, our sales team would be happy to help you!

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.