question

simon avatar image
0 Likes"
simon asked ·

Latest filings are not found

Hello,

I am using the US Fundamentals API (sandbox) through the Java SDK. I have made several calls to your API and everything worked really good. However, I figured out, that the most recent report is not included. If I make for example this request, I always get an exception:

fundamentalsApi.getFundamentalStandardizedFinancials("AAPL-calculations-2019-FY");

with the following stacktrace:

com.intrinio.invoker.ApiException: Not Found
at com.intrinio.invoker.ApiClient.handleResponse(ApiClient.java:915)
at com.intrinio.invoker.ApiClient.execute(ApiClient.java:831)
at com.intrinio.api.FundamentalsApi.getFundamentalReportedFinancialsWithHttpInfo(FundamentalsApi.java:257)
at com.intrinio.api.FundamentalsApi.getFundamentalReportedFinancials(FundamentalsApi.java:243)
at main.Main.main(Main.java:111)

I also found the same behaviour with reports of other companies. Is this the expected behaviour or is it probably due to my sandbox key? This is really important for me, because I need the latest comapany fundamentals.

Simon

javaus fundamenals
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
mkelly avatar image
1 Like"
mkelly answered ·

The sandbox is just intended to test the product and show some data for development purposes, not intended for production use. Hence, it is not as accurate or up to date as the production environment.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.